Meet, Nathan Nead of Maple Valley, Washington. He’s one busy man! He's into a whole lot of internet businesses. And honestly, not very good at it, since he doesn’t even change the website design, just slaps another name on it. Kinda like scraping the name off the door and putting up another one. In the past he’s represented himself to be an Insurance Exchange, Energy Retailer (Enron?), Digital Signage, Pressure Washer, IRA and 401K Manager, and today he’s selling $25k pieces of a corporate dentistry franchise called Dentize. The insurance exchange thing got him into a bit of trouble with the Kansas Insurance Commissioner. Here
2012-04-02 11:30:19 (GMT) (WiredPRNews.com - Business, Money & Finance, Press Releases)
03/31/2012 // Seattle, Washington , United States // ROI.me // Dentize.com
Dentize.com is proud to announce that it is offering dental franchise information to potential new investors. This information, conveniently located on its website gives a comprehensive overview on investment, returns, and other details to candidates who are interested in becoming franchise owners.
Dentize offers investors the unique chance to gain a fully managed dental franchise with absentee ownership that has the potential to generate increased annual profits up to 40 to 60 percent more within five years. Dentize believes that it offers a good opportunity to get involved with a dental franchise without having the limitations of traditional business ownership. According to the American Dental Association, the dental industry is one of the most stable in the country and has a historical success rate of 98 percent. What sets Dentize’s offer apart from traditional franchises is that it requires little human resource expenditure and no investment in inventory or dental facilities.
The capital investment in this model requires $200,000 with the possibility to make payments in $25,000 increments. Dentize works with a select network of successful dentists who work out of facilities that are often at capacity and attract viable patients who value oral health care and possess the financial means to receive quality dental services. The patients’ payments are then divided between the franchise owner and the dentist who provided the services. The franchise owner may choose to operate the day-to-day business with limited responsibilities or leave it in the hands of an authorized management institution. Professional management services bank on a five year track record of success and will organize all of the activities related to the business and ensure the continued attraction of customers.
“We work with a select group of people who have proven to be a success in their respective fields,” said Ryan Ray, VP of Marketing. “Therefore, we offer our potential investors a fantastic business opportunity with all of the pieces already put in place to give the business the best chance of growth and profitability.”
Ideal candidates for Dentize Franchise Owners include individuals who have experience as business or franchise owners or those seeking to build their own first opportunities in either. Successful executives who wish to replace or increase their income, self directed IRA owners who want to recover recent market losses, dental practitioners who are looking for an alternative to working with an associate dentist, among others are also considered to be viable candidates for the opportunity.
Dentize.com was founded by a group of business and dental professionals who specialize in marketing, dentistry, and business finance. Since establishing its franchise model five years prior, Dentize has been working actively with investors, dentists, and business professionals to maintain a standard quality of service across the board.
From Dentize Website – Franchise Information:
Dentize provides the opportunity to gain a fully managed dental franchise owned by absentees, that generates annual profits of up to 40 to 60 per cent or more in five years. This represents a unique opportunity to enter the dental profession as an absentee investor. The dental industry has a historical success rate of 98%, according to the American Dental Association. This dental franchise involves little human resource expenditure, and does not require any inventory or dental facilities to be purchased or acquired, making it different from other franchises. We offer a dental franchise without the shortcomings of business ownership.
Our franchise collaborates with a network of successful dentists who have currently facilities that can require full capacity use, and finds competent patients who recognize the value of optimal oral health and have the financial means to receive such dental services. The payments from these patients are split between the owner of the franchise and the dentists providing the dental services. The business may be managed on day-to-day basis by the franchise owner or an authorized management institution. With professional management, the franchise can be fully managed. With a fully managed franchise, the franchisee’s only responsibilities include settling accounts, oversight and the payment of taxes. The management company that is responsible for managing the franchise is experienced and has a 5 year record of continual success, ensuring a constant flow of competent patients and professional dentists.
Ideal Candidates for Dentize Franchise Owners:
- Individuals who are currently Business or Franchise Owners, or those seeking to own their first business or franchise
- Leading executives who desire to replace or increase their income
- IRA Owners who want to recover recent market losses
- Dental Practitioners who are looking for an alternative to working with an associate dentist
- Dental Specialists who are competent in understanding the financial aspects to a dental franchise
The cost of capital for this model is $200,000. This payment can be made starting with increments as low as $25,000 for each franchise unit and can be procured within a self-directed IRA. More information is available in FAQs or the Financial Disclosure Document.
The system behind the franchise model has a 5 year record of continual success which provides a constant flow of competent patients to qualified dentists.
Executive Summary Items:
• This dental franchise may be operated as an absentee owned and fully managed business that makes annual profits of up to 42 per cent or more.
o With the purchase of each franchise unit, there are options to
procure two additional units at a protected cost of $25,000 each.
o Obtaining additional franchise units give the opportunity to earn annual profits of up to 104 per cent and more.
• Dentistry is among the most stable service industries in the country, with a success rate that exceeds 98 per cent.
• The main objective of the is to serve as a service department that provides patients for Network Dentists, with no less than 5 new patients each month who each spend at least $1,000 in the first year.
o This is achieved by scheduling 1.25 patients each week with the Network Dentists, by each franchise
o Approximately 8 franchises are needed to support a single Network Dentist
o Each patient who is allocated into a network is given exclusively to one Franchise
• The Dentize Platform and its Franchises receive compensation proportionate to the fees gathered from new patients.
o Each Franchise is given 16.5 per cent of the collections of a Network Dentist from its allocated (coded) patients
o Income is calculated from the total amount of collections, and not the net profit
• Dentize has chosen to expand its business with individuals and companies that capitalize such expansion as independent franchise owners.
• Day-to-day management of the franchise may be at the hands of the franchise owner or an authorized management company.
• Professional management of the franchise enable full management, which limits the franchisee’s responsibilities to reconciling accounts, oversight and the payment of taxes.
• Every Franchise owner is designated a unit related to Network Dentists.
• Business owners may expect greater profits on invested capital than passive investment or saving.
• This Franchise model is derived from a platform that has been proven to produce results, and is based on more than 5 years of successful research, growth and performance.
• A new Franchise becomes fully operational within around 180 days.
• A Dentize Franchise that is absentee owned is intended to make annual profits of up to 53 per cent or more.
Dentize franchise investors are not dentists. In fact, they are represented by a wide range of varying professions whose interest in dentistry are twofold. First, they are investors looking for solid monthly cash-flow. Second, they are seeking to invest in businesses which can weather today’s economic uncertainty.
Each franchise is an absentee owned dental practice with an initial overall investment of $500,000 with equity distributed and sold in shares of $25,000 each.
The system returns 16.5% annually on each share of $25,000 each. Because this business is absentee-owned and fully turn-key it allows for investors to contribute self-directed IRA and 401K funds in ownership of each practice. For more detailed information including Franchise Document Disclosure (FDD), please reach out to us directly.
Upon further investigation it appears Nathan Nead has tried other scams. He tried another Internet business called My HIX Insurance Exchange and the State of Kansas ordered him to stop representing himself to be a “state-sponsored” insurance exchange since he was not authorized. Here is the Cease and Desist Order dated 1-2-2012
A search of the phone number in the Kansas C & D will give you:
- Extempo, Inc, – Paradigm -Energy Retail & Broker Services:
- Competitor Price Track
- Utility Rates
- Utility Auction RFPs
- Utility PTC Build-Ups
- Market Mappings
- State & Local Taxes
- BTU Conversions
- Market News
- Vidipax, Benefit Guard - At Vidipax, we consider ourselves at the crossroads of AV and IT. As the lines between the two technologies are becoming increasingly blurred, education and expertise is required to navigate this area successfully.
Where do we begin? Brave and awesome would probably be fitting. We are a team of technologists focused on placing in your hands the tools of success. Certainly “the cloud” is all the rage right now, and rightfully so. We have moved beyond standard FTP into a realm of collaboration. And collaboration is what we are all about.
We are a privately-held company focusing in on some of the latest technologies including online storage, remote content control and transfer and cloud computing. We are located in Seattle, WA. You can reach us directly through our contact page. Thank you for visiting.
- Ace Equity – Direct Financial-Benefit Guard- As one of the partners associated with Nead & Co., BenefitGuard is lead by highly-skilled investment professionals. These professionals have over 30 years of direct industry-specific experience and expertise. Nead & Co. works directly with Benefit Guard to provide outstanding products and service to our clients and partners.
As a tier one partner of Nead & Co., BenefitGuard engages additional corporate clients and partners including state and local associations and municipalities and local chambers of commerce to provide premiere 401k and other retirement tools to small businesses throughout the United States.
BenefitGuard is led by Dan Peterson, who received an MBA from Harvard Business School and was previously a Partner at Trammell Crow Compoany. He has recently been named Managing Partner at Peterson Partners, which is a founding investor in jetBlue Airways, Ladder Capital, Asurion (the most successful “search fund” in history), as well as an investor in Energy Solutions, APX Alarm and other successful high-growth enterprises.
The BenefitGuard 401(k) plan is sponsored by BenefitGuard, which appoints a principal fiduciary to oversee all aspects of the plan’s operations. The plan’s record keeping and compliance team currently serves $850 million and over 1,300 multiple employer plan adopters.
- Soltre Capital – Deal Capital - DealCapital represents businesses and business owners in the sale of middle-market companies in Boston and across the nation. Our advisors have worked with entrepreneurs and long-standing business owners in numerous fields including manufacturing, services, healthcare, technology, construction, and real estate.
Our strategy involves working closely with each client, ensuring a smooth transition away from the business into life’s next big adventure. This process involves a detailed look at the structure, assets and potential of your business, including its historical and current cash flows. Successful entrepreneurs often have a general idea of the worth of their business, but advisors can help to ensure you obtain top dollar for your enterprise, giving you the flexibility to exit your company gracefully and profitably.
We recognize that many entrepreneurs may not be intent on retiring for several years. However, preparing your business for sale now means you will be ready when the time is right and you can court the right buyer. Contact us today about starting your business transition process.
- Nead & Company -Nead & Co. is represented by a network of industry leaders in various sectors who work to provide a targeted, but essential array of products and services for business, governments and non-profits. Our network facilitates the increase of financial wealth and capital through investments in a broad, diversified portfolio of both public and private entities. By increasing individual and business returns, we provide excellent value-adds for our clients.
For more detailed information regarding our products and services, please contact us.
- Digital Signage Consulting - DigitalSignage.com is an international supplier of software and hardware for digital signage installations. We participate in the unification of customers, display screen owners, and advertisers for out-of-home technology deployments. Digital signage technology provides an outstanding choice for contact and interaction between customers, employees and clientele. The company’s primary outlook is the success of its customers, resellers and partners. DigitalSignage.com carries this out with appropriate product development, advanced hardware design and manufacturing, and dedicated assistance to our clients.
DigitalSignage.com offers state-of-the-art digital signage products, exceptional partner and reseller programs and engaging and effective customer service. Organizations that deploy digital signage networks of all types rely on DigitalSignage.com.
- Up-and-running in quickly. All our digital signage products are easy to deploy and use.
- Software updates. Every digital signage player and server appliance comes backed by automatic features updates which ensure continuous operation and up-to-the-minute functionality.
- No expertise required. All sign products feature highly-intuitive controls which ensure easy access and smooth control regardless of whether or not your display manager has an IT background or not.
- Technical support. Specially trained support technicians are available to answer customer calls and provide superior support.
- Licensing costs.DigitalSignage.com offers a variety of licensing options to accommodate your budget, making it the most affordable digital signage solutions available.
Other companies on file at the Washington Secretary of State:
Searching the phone number for Dentized.com (206) 473-2060, gives you a whole host of other scam websites:
- ROI.Me - Roi.me is comprised of a team of digital experts branching across a range of various industries including energy, advertising, finance & technology. Each professional on our team has years of experience in his/her chosen field and comes well-equipped and highly-capable to fit your particular needs. Obtaining a reasonable return on your investment, whatever that may be is made much more actionable when you have the right knowledge behind each of your decisions.
- The combined use of our tacit knowledge allows us to leverage technology in exciting new ways through multivariate testing of our action effectiveness to get you the targeted and efficient results you demand. For those particularly crucial projects, our team brings a myriad of on-the-job know-how and technical expertise to help engage your customers with products and services, driving measurable, actionable results–guaranteed.
- We are a branding and marketing firm, plain and simple. We work with corporate leaders to help create better marketing materials and better brand awareness for both print and digital media for online and out-of-home audiences. Our content creation knows no limits. We work with web design, digital graphics for digital signage and on print media.
- Roi.me is a privately-owned and operated company and is located in Seattle, WA.
Seattle Washers, Inc – A pressure washing company
Nathan Nead has Twitter too. @NowRJobs and @natenead
Nate Nead’s Facebook Page