April 4, 2016
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A trial date has been set for embattled pediatric dentist Dr. Howard S. Schneider, who is facing 11 counts of Medicaid fraud.
Schneider, 78, pleaded not guilty to those charges and one count of scheme to defraud.
More Jacksonville Headlines
- Howard Schneider pleads not guilty to Medicaid fraud
- Evidence mounts against Dr. Howard Schneider
- Howard S. Schneider served intent to sue papers
- Dr. Howard Schneider's former home in foreclosure
- Surrender of Dr. Howard Schneider's license accepted
His lawyers argued unsuccessfully last month to have the charges dismissed.
Schneider's trial is set to begin June 13.
Schneider remains free on $110,000 bond and is now living in St. Simons Island, Georgia.